Apple "Miki Life"
Order fulfilment occurs after harvest between April 1st - April 30th
Approachable, Market-Ready Apple
[Acid-low; Sugar-medium; Tannin-low]
- Shape: Medium, round
- Skin: Greenish ground colour with a brilliant red
- Flesh: Whitish-yellow, coarse-grained and firm
Crisp, sweet, mild apple flavour. Nice size, probably great to sell.
Cross pollination of Senshu x Tsugaru by Seiichi Kudo in 1981 Hirosaki City, Aomori, Japan.
- Precocity: Early
- Vigour: Quite vigorous, spreading
- Disease Tolerance: Average
- Zone Hardiness: 4-5 (Map Link)
- Pollination Group: III (Chart) (Diploid, Self-Sterile)
- Cropping: N/A
- Picking Season: Early September
- Storage: 1-4 months
- Harvest: Early September
- Special Care: Spur-bearing
About the Rootstocks: Click on link for details
Planting Instructions: Click on link for details